Since 2004, our client provides customers with international supply chain capabilities through an integrated trade and logistics platform. Their value is to provide a one-stop solution to small and medium-sized importers/exporters in Asia-USA trade with their proprietary IT, extensive resource network, and excellent porter services. Key service categories include sourcing, international trading, financing, transportation management, customs and risk management, and hub and distribution management.
International Trade and Finance Sales Account Executive
This role will be responsible for developing international trade business and financing.
Full-time/ Work from home
- Generate new international trade and financing sales including international trading, sourcing, purchase financing, account receivable financing.
- Cold call prospective clients to develop new ITF business.
- Prepare ITF sales presentations and proposals, explaining the company’s various services offered and identifying the services that would benefit the customer.
- Work with Sales Managers to market ITF services, keeping them informed of ITF sales activities and referrals.
- Participate in the pricing and documentation of ITF services.
- Maintain KPI levels.
- Analyze the customers’ buying trends, purchase patterns and history, using that information to introduce new products to customers.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5 years of international trade finance experience.
- Strong working knowledge of Ingo terms.
- 1-2 years of letter of credit document processing experience
- Formal credit training or experience.
- Previous experience in the paper industry, tape industry or packaging industry preferred.
This position offers a competitive base salary plus bonus potential.