Our client is a cloud-based digital commerce software platform designed for B2B companies, making them the pioneers of Industrial or “I-commerce.” They help companies of every size digitally optimize all critical aspects of their businesses, from online selling to logistics to product catalogs to finance. They are more than a seller of software; the platform also includes highvalue services and acts as an advocate for its customers in the pursuit of Doing Business Better.
Job Type: Full-time
International Logistics Coordinator
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of our client’s growing organization. Our client needs a highly motivated self-starter with an engaging personality who thrives working autonomously or in a team environment. Companies using our client’s platform are expanding their businesses online at a rapid pace. They need savvy resources to execute their transportation and logistics needs flawlessly for continued growth. Our client needs individuals that are comfortable with multiple modes of transportation, preferably coming from a manufacturer’s perspective.
- Coordinate pickups and deliveries with logistics service providers.
- Communicate and negotiate with logistics service providers, vendors, and commerce partners.
- Solve problems for in transit complications.
- Investigate opportunities for routing improvement.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Analyze and optimize purchased transportation. • Support various intercompany teams for future sales, technology and operational development.
- Act as a partner advocate internally.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in business development in the e-commerce or logistics industries.
- BA/BS in Logistics, Supply Chain, Communications, Business, Engineering, or other quantitative focus.
- TMS/logistics technology experience preferred.
- Previous experience working with international freight.
- Passion for the B2B e-commerce space.
- Analytical mindset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and critical thinking ability.
- Strong communication, organizational, and stakeholder management skills.
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Related to: SaaS, Software as a Service, Technology, Software Solutions, Technology Solutions, Data Solutions, Analytics, Freight, Freight Brokerage, Freight Delivery, Transportation Logistics, Logistics, Transportation, Transportation Brokerage, Trucking, Trucking Brokerage, Truckload Brokerage, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Solutions, 3PL, Third Party Logistics, Shipping, Non-Asset, Non-Asset Brokerage, OTR, freight operations, customer service, tracking, tracing, pricing, planning, driver dispatching, post-delivery, transactional freight, shipment, delivery, Independent Contributor, Team Player, Individual Contributor, IC, Ocean Export, Ocean Import, Global Export Shipment, Ocean Freight, Ocean Containers, International, Customs, CTPAT