Inside Sales Representative
City & State:
Mid Level Independent Contributor
Customer Sales/Business Development- Inside
Non-Asset (Traditional Brokerage)
Our client is the most respected name in trucking since 1951. From their start with two trucks in Joplin, Missouri to todays 2,000 trucks and locations across North America, they have always prided themselves on their reliable capacity and superior service. Headquartered in Joplin, Missouri, they are a leading provider of time-definite, 53-foot dry-van truckload transportation services throughout North America. Their employees are what set them apart. Their team works together to ensure best in class service and their professional drivers deliver on-time, damage free loads and have 24/7 access to an experienced support team when they need it. This has made the Company's truckload fleet a staple of shippers for more than 66+ years.
Inside Sales Representative:
The Inside Sales Representative will develop a strong customer portfolio by promoting the Company brand. Always provide exceptional customer service while providing creative cost-effective transportation solutions emphasizing our company’s diverse portfolio of services while offering a unique experience for our customers.
Job Type: Full-time
- Identify, solicit and qualify new customers by promoting the CFI Logistics brand and diverse portfolio of services.
- Build and develop customer relationships while providing superior customer service and cost innovative and cost-effective transportation solutions.
- Negotiate rates with both customers and carriers while fostering long term relationships.
- Coordinate and track freight movements.
- Maintain integrity of information by ensuring all data is entered accurately and timely.
- Perform other duties as required and or assigned.
- Degree in business, or other related field preferred or will consider equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-3 years transportation OR customer service preferred. Must have previous incentive sales experience with demonstrated success.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and have ability to learn various computer systems
- The ideal candidate is engaging, outgoing and never meets a stranger
- Thrive in a competitive setting, are always up for a challenge, goal oriented and driven
- You always come prepared and ready for whatever comes your way and can act quickly on your feet
- You never leave any money on the table. You are motivated by incentive opportunities
- Organized, manage your time effectively and proactively communicate
- Flexible in your approach, willing to negotiate and identify the best solution for all
- Remain calm and composed under pressure always focused on the result
- Must be able to successfully execute while juggling multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
This position offers a competitive base salary plus incentive and standard benefits.