Our client is an international trade shipping agency that integrates sea, land, air and rail transport, offering comprehensive services across five continents. They offer businesses and manufacturers comprehensive transport support services, including import/export declaration, inspection, booking, insurance, warehousing and transshipping. They communicate closely with clients and help them send goods to every corner of the world.
Import Operations Specialist
Our client is looking for an Import Operations Specialist to join their
Job Type: Full-time
- Book shipments, track shipments, and ready shipments for billing.
- Aid clients with shipments.
- Arrival notice processing & data entry.
- Closely monitor shipments consistently.
- Effectively communicate status of loads to all parties involved.
- Manage the customers’ experience to ensure constant satisfaction.
- Plan for efficiency and cost savings on all logistics operations.
- Update software with shipment status and details.
- Analyze client opportunities and develop innovative solutions and associated pricing.
- All other duties assigned.
- 2-3 years of Freight Forwarding experience required.
- Ocean experience preferred, but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient PC skills: Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, database management systems.
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Related to: Freight, Freight Brokerage, Freight Delivery, Transportation Logistics, Logistics, Transportation, Transportation Brokerage, Trucking, Trucking Brokerage, Truckload Brokerage, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Solutions, 3PL, Third Party Logistics, Shipping, Non-Asset, Non-Asset Brokerage, OTR, Freight Forwarding, International Freight, Domestic Freight, Air Freight, Ocean Freight, Domestic, International, International Shipping, Steamship, Logistics, Customs, Customs Brokerage, Import, Export, Air, Ocean, NVOCC, Ocean Export, Ocean Import, Global Export Shipment, Ocean Freight, Ocean Containers, International, Customs, CTPAT, freight operations, customer service, tracking, tracing, pricing, planning, driver dispatching, post-delivery, transactional freight, shipment, delivery, Independent Contributor, Team Player, Individual Contributor, IC