Our client is a fully managed logistics solution for the automotive industry with proprietary industry-leading technology allowing to deliver the fastest turnaround time in vehicle transportation.
Heavy Haul Sales Representative
You will write business your first week on the phone. It is not your
typical phone room or get rich quick scheme. This is a career opportunity within a REAL company celebrating 13 years in business.
Job Type: Full-time
- Effectively engage with Carriers & Drivers to move freight.
- Quote and negotiate rates to meet Company expectations.
- Enter and update accurate shipment data.
- Schedule appointments.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- You must have sales background to be considered for the position. We will teach you what we do and how to use our proprietary software when you get hired.
- Must have a crystal-clear English-speaking voice.
- Must have telephone sales experience.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Related to: Freight, Freight Brokerage, Freight Delivery, Transportation Logistics, Logistics, Transportation, Transportation Brokerage, Trucking, Trucking Brokerage, Truckload Brokerage, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Solutions, 3PL, Third Party Logistics, Shipping, Non-Asset, Non-Asset Brokerage, OTR, Flatbed, flat bed, flat-bed, tie downs, dunnage, conestoga, curtain side, lowboy, tarp, permit loads,Oversized, Over-dimensional, OD, RGN, Removable Gooseneck, Low boy, drop-deck, flat-bed, special permit, Industrial equipment, machinery, heavy haul, overside, materials, metals, woods, plastics, extrusions, adhesives, leasing, drop-site, lead generation, networking, cold calling, revenue growth, negotiate rates, customer service, RFP, RFQ, business development, enterprise, CRM, prospect, client development, client relationships, Independent Contributor, Team Player, Individual Contributor, IC