Fulfillment Project Coordinator
City & State:
Sr. Level Independent Contributor
Warehousing, Supply Chain, Shipper (Manufacturer or Distributor)
Our client is a leading retail logistics and consolidation provider that outperforms the market by bringing client’s product to the retail shelf on-time, in-full, and at a lower overall cost. They offer a full suite of in-house customer solutions and proprietary technologies that streamline the supply chain process and simplify retail efforts.
Fulfillment Project Coordinator:
This position is responsible for the oversight of all Retail Fulfillment projects to ensure successful completion of each project while establishing, communicating, and maintaining production goals while also gathering the necessary requirements for all Retail Fulfillment projects and organizing the flow of the project from beginning to end while maintaining clear communication through the project entirety.
- Providing clear objectives to Retail Fulfillment Supervisors for specific projects.
- Providing excellent customer service and over communicating daily production.
- Monitor beginning to end production of project.
- Monitoring quality assurance documentation.
- Responsible for successful flow of production.
- Responsible for root cause investigations.
- Responsible for design, implementation, and execution of a project design along with senior project coordinator.
- Continuously working on improvement of each of the company’s production lines and projects.
- Ability to fill in Supervisor role as needed.
- Ability to fill in and assist on assembly lines as needed.
- Ability to calculate production numbers and daily financials and forecast out project timeline.
- Ability to research and investigate future technology for the company’s production lines and provide a cost analysis/ROI for those technologies.
- Ability to think and act critically and creatively to any unforeseen issues that arises during project production.
- Communicating daily with customers and answering customer emails hourly.
- 2 year College Degree in one of the following areas or 3-5 years of work experience in production (copack) environment; Project Management, Business Management, or Information Systems.
- Experience using WMS software.
- PC literate with experience or knowledge with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Access Database.
- English – Written / Oral is required. • Spanish – Written / Oral is a plus, but not required.
- Must be able to travel between facilities.
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Related to: Freight, Freight Brokerage, Freight Delivery, Transportation Logistics, Logistics, Transportation, Transportation Brokerage, Trucking, Trucking Brokerage, Truckload Brokerage, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Solutions, 3PL, Third Party Logistics, Shipping, Non-Asset, Non-Asset Brokerage, OTR, freight operations, customer service, tracking, tracing, pricing, planning, driver dispatching, post-delivery, transactional freight, shipment, delivery, TL, Truckload, FTL, Full Truckload, Truck Load, Semi, Tractor-Trailer