Our client is a 100% family owned and operated, non-asset based company. They have less bureaucracy and an office culture that brings everyone together like family. With a rock-solid credit history, they are well financed and looking to grow and help their team. The company has solid roots because they believe in God, their employees, their communities, and their country.
This individual will act as a liaison between manufacturers/shippers and carriers with the support of an operations team.
Job Type: Full-time
- Rate negotiation with customers and carriers.
- Carrier acquisition and sourcing.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Build strong relationships with the Account Management Team and Operations Team.
- Assist with the development and management of accounts.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working at a Freight Brokerage or in the Transportation industry.
- Willing to work after-hours via telephone.
- Strong customer service skills and excellent work ethic.
- Ability to multi-task and process information quickly and timely.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Must have effective negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Energetic, self-motivated, and an enthusiastic team player, who excels in a fast-paced environment.
This position offers a competitive base salary plus commission.