Our client opened in 2017 to serve the drayage needs between their customers in Northern Texas and the Dallas rail yards. In 2019, they added their second terminal in Kansas City, MO. Their dispatch center in Amarillo also boasts a 30,000 square foot warehouse with cold storage. They also operate a yard in Wilmer, TX to facilitate seamless pickup and delivery of ocean-bound containers.
Job Type: Full-time
Freight Billing and Settlement Lead
Our client is an industry-leading intermodal trucking company. This role will work in our client’s growing billing department and will be responsible for entering billing information, communicating with customers, and working cross-functionally with other departments to satisfy customers.
- Enter billing information.
- Communicate with customers.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Minimum of 1 year of intermodal dispatch and billing is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years intermodal experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of data entry experience.
- Profit Tools software knowledge strongly preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through.
- Good attendance and promptness and driven to succeed.
- Strong typing skills and note-taking abilities for data entry.
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Related to: Freight, Freight Brokerage, Freight Delivery, Transportation Logistics, Logistics, Transportation, Transportation Brokerage, Trucking, Trucking Brokerage, Truckload Brokerage, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Solutions, 3PL, Third Party Logistics, Shipping, Non-Asset, Non-Asset Brokerage, OTR, accounting, bookkeeping, auditing, payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, balance, AR, AP, asset, inventory, expense, gross margin, revenue, CPA, Certified Public Accountant, overhead, trends, costs, sales reports, administrative services, receipts, W-9, 1099, ledger, payments, finance, schedules, commission, documentation, invoice, statements, billing, Excel, taxes, transactions, payment terms, accrued expenses, metrics, cost management, OPEX, COGS, CAPEX, actual costs, risks, savings potential, AOP, forecast, TL, Truckload, FTL, Full Truckload, Truck Load, Semi, Tractor-Trailer