Our client offers premium freight management, warehousing, installation, and project management services for a multitude of industries and customers throughout North America. They listen carefully to their customers to insure a thorough understanding of their project needs; to design and implement spot-on solutions for transporting their valuable assets from point-of-origin to point-of-consumption or final installation — efficiently, economically, and with the utmost care.
Job Type: Full-time
FF&E National Account Executive
Our client is looking for a senior sales executive who will expand their presence in the logistics and transportation industry. This role is a key sales role and this individual will help our client reach and exceed their sales goals and enter new verticals.
- Directly responsible for growing the company’s revenue.
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals in certain verticals.
- Develop strategy to sell our client’s value proposition.
- Hire, coach and develop sales staff (depending on level).
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting.
- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions.
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions.
- Participate in closing strategic opportunities.
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners and to develop key relationships.
- BA/BS degree advanced degree or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 5 to 10-years of experience in services B2B environment.
- Experience with logistics/FF&E (furniture/fixtures/equipment) or related industry required.
- Proven track record of hitting sales targets and quotas and exceeding the numbers.
- Ability to coordinate internal team members to create solutions for customers.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Possess the following skills:
- Selling skills.
- Strategic thinking.
- Business acumen.
- Problem solving/analysis.
- Results driven.
- Financial management.
- Emotional intelligence
- Willing to travel.
This position offers a competitive base salary plus commission.
Related to: Freight Forwarding, International Freight, Domestic Freight, Air Freight, Ocean Freight, Domestic, International, International Shipping, Steamship, Logistics, Customs, Customs Brokerage, Import, Export, Air, Ocean, NVOCC, lead generation, networking, cold calling, revenue growth, negotiate rates, customer service, RFP, RFQ, business development, enterprise, CRM, prospect, client development, client relationships, Air Export, Air Import, Global Export Shipment, Air Freight, Air Cargo, International, Customs, CTPAT, TSA, Ocean Export, Ocean Import, Global Export Shipment, Ocean Freight, Ocean Containers, International, Customs, CTPATOcean Export, Ocean Import, Global Export Shipment, Ocean Freight, Ocean Containers, International, Customs, CTPAT