Our client is a GPS based Smart Phone App that tracks freight in real-time every 5 mins and eliminates check calls. Their app is available for Android and iOS devices and is loaded with driver friendly features and top of the line tools to increase drivers’ comfort and experience.
Customer Success Representative:
This individual will work directly with the Director of Customer Success to manage customer integration projects and provide customer service demonstrating high level knowledge of company products. In this role, you will take initiative to further develop customer relationships, onboard new customers and provide training, support and consulting services to all users of company’s product.
- Manage and coordinate multiple customer implementations simultaneously and be the primary point of contact for your customer portfolio.
- Work with Sales, Operations and Technology to facilitate seamless customer onboarding process, ensuring stress free “Go Live” and introduction for the customer from start to finish.
- Establish a trusted adviser relationship that works to ensure customer’s overall satisfaction with company products.
- Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them. Identify potential issues within customer accounts and work with internal stakeholders to take timely and effective action to resolve them.
- Prioritizing and driving resolution on escalated customer issues.
- Monitor adoption of assigned accounts, providing consulting services to customers and feedback to Sales, Technology and Operations.
- Leveraging customer relationships as needed for prospect references.
- 1+ years of experience in a brokerage environment.
- Process Driven.
- Passionate about customer success and driving long-term customer value.
- An excellent communicator, both verbal & written.
- A self-starter able to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture.
- Well organized and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure.
- Basic computer skills with ability to multitask in multiple platforms.
This position offers a competitive base salary plus benefits.