Our client specializes in providing freight shipping solutions whenever and wherever you need them. As an independent Landstar agency, they have access to one of the largest logistics networks in the industry, which means your business has access to this vast network too. They are committed to providing our customers with quality service. They will work closely with you to develop the best logistics plan for your supply chain. After all, the success of their company is based on your success.
Carrier Sales Manager
Our client is seeking a Carrier Sales Manager to join their team. This person will be responsible for managing the Carrier Sales team and Carrier development / relationships.
Job Type: Full-time
- Manage carrier relationships with carriers and service partners.
- Negotiate to improve rates and contracts with carriers.
- Deep analysis of company’s current lanes to prioritize carrier utilization.
- Coordinate calls and meetings with carrier partners as needed to establish strong relationships and establish new ones.
- Develop strategic business relationships and long-term business plans with each carrier to maximize their earnings.
- Develop plan to execute current annual & spot bid freight.
- Work with current staff to implement a strategy for carrier sales.
- At least 3 years months of analyzing and managing Truckload transportation .
- At least 3 years in a senior carrier sales role
- Must have management experience
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Related to: Freight, Freight Brokerage, Freight Delivery, Transportation Logistics, Logistics, Transportation, Transportation Brokerage, Trucking, Trucking Brokerage, Truckload Brokerage, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Solutions, 3PL, Third Party Logistics, Shipping, Non-Asset, Non-Asset Brokerage, OTR, Dryvan, Dry Van, Box Trailer, Dry Goods Shipping, Non-Perishable Shipping, Container, Long Haul, Short Haul, Tractor Trailer, TL, Truckload, FTL, Full Truckload, Truck Load, Semi, Tractor-Trailer, track, trace, negotiate rates, cold calling, load coverage, book loads, freight lanes, delivery, carrier procurement, freight operations, pricing, TMS, RFP, carrier relationship development, load boards, freight broker, Manager, Management, Supervisor, Team Lead, Team Management, Middle Management