Carrier Sales Executive
City & State:
Mid Level Independent Contributor
Carrier Sales (Brokering/Capacity Management)
Non-Asset (Traditional Brokerage)
Our client has created a one of a kind logistics experience for both their shipper and carrier partners. Their systems operate in real time using artificial intelligence-powered algorithms, offering a collaborative network platform allowing all parties involved in a shipment to avoid chaos. Their industry-experienced team members provide dedicated around the clock customer service, capacity and support, meeting your supply chain or drivers’ needs. They are the first fully transparent logistics provider that is truly technology-driven and people-centric.
Carrier Sales Executive:
This role will be building and managing the carrier side of the office directed towards strategic development of building carrier relationships and finding carrier capacity. This role will work along-side a dynamic group of customer-focused Mid-Market and Enterprise Logistic Account Executives to help design a unique value proposition for our client’s carrier partners. This role will require a mix of strategic thinking, sales acumen, operational hustle, and strong people management skills. This role will play a crucial role at our client’s company by identifying, sourcing and developing strong business relationships with service providers to achieve maximum profitability and customer satisfaction. This is a high-impact role as you will be responsible for building the framework for the carrier side of our client’s business. The success of this particular role will have a material impact on our client’s business and their future growth. This unique opportunity needs to come with a particular background in a “carrier and customer” type brokerage model.
- Build, lead, and scale carrier capacity to the sales team while being capable of finding carrier capacity on a daily basis.
- Identify opportunities to improve our client’s offering, value proposition, and sales cadence.
- Design and implement a unique selling proposition to on-board new carriers.
- Manage rate approval process for all available shipments.
- Identify and build new sales processes.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience at a logistics firm with a “carrier and customer” type brokerage model.
- Experience selling in 3PL, transportation, or tech is a plus.
- Proven track record of managing and being a high performer.
- Experience in managing high volume and multifaceted accounts.
- Strong writing and speaking skills.
This position offers a competitive base salary plus commission.