Brokerage Sales Executive
City & State:
Sr. Level Independent Contributor
Customer Sales/Business Development- Outside
Non-Asset (Traditional Brokerage)
Our client began with one objective—to simplify transportation management. This company provides transportation and supply chain management solutions across all major transportation modes, including truckload, less-than-truckload, last mile expedited, small parcel, and international air and ocean. They are working closely with customers to look at their entire supply chains, from point of origin to the end consumer, to identify the opportunities. This collaborative approach is a major reason why customers trust them with thousands of shipments and inventory units every day.
Our client is an up-and-coming freight brokerage company based in Miami, FL looking for a Sales Executive to join their team. They are on an exciting growth path, and are looking for a Sales Executive to join their team and help drive that continued growth. In this role, you’ll be pursuing goals of prospecting, identifying, engaging, and closing business among mid-market to enterprise level customers. Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will play an outsized role in growing the mid-market to enterprise segment for this company. The team is smart, competitive, high-energy and motivated. If you are ready for a high energy position with a fast-growing company, keep reading!
Full-time; Hybrid (in Miami) or Remote
- Build a strong book of business to drive or exceed revenue, margin, and load volume goals with customers in the midsize business (midmarket) to enterprise segment.
- Develop and deliver sales reporting (forecast, pipeline, goals, and results) to the leadership team.
- Make customer calls, lead meetings, and close new business.
- Manage your existing pipeline, and build a pipeline with new customers and opportunities.
- Ensure all sales activity is properly documented in the CRM (Salesforce).
- Establish, cultivate, and maintain client relationships; solicit customer feedback to ensure that the company is meeting and exceeding their expectations.
- Manage customer escalations; solve logistical problems in a fast-paced environment to ensure timely and accurate fulfillment of shipments.
- 5+ years of sales experience within the freight, transportation, and/or logistics industry
- Established book of business with demonstrated volume and margin growth preferred
- Track record of successfully meeting (or beating) your quota and other sales-related goals
- Strong experience with the entire sales lifecycle, from prospecting to developing and winning business
- Energized by the idea of being part of an evolving team during a time of rapid growth and change
- Understand how to work well across various teams within an organization, and with various stakeholders; you are a strong communicator who understands how to influence without direct authority through listening, collaboration, and action
- Burning desire to win - motivated goal-setter and happiest when you’re meeting your personal goals and company goals
- Team player, but you know that a little competition is healthy and keeps things fun
- Open and available to travel up to 10% for potential team for company-wide gatherings and events
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Related to: Freight, Freight Brokerage, Freight Delivery, Transportation Logistics, Logistics, Transportation, Transportation Brokerage, Trucking, Trucking Brokerage, Truckload Brokerage, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Solutions, 3PL, Third Party Logistics, Shipping, Non-Asset, Non-Asset Brokerage, OTR, TL, Truckload, FTL, Full Truckload, Truck Load, Semi, Tractor-Trailer, LTL, Less Than Load, Less Than Truckload, Partial Load, Partial Shipment, Parcel, Small Parcel, lead generation, networking, cold calling, revenue growth, negotiate rates, customer service, RFP, RFQ, business development, enterprise, CRM, prospect, client development, client relationships, Independent Contributor, Team Player, Individual Contributor, IC