Our client is a 3PL based out of St. Louis, MO. They have over 18,000 quality carriers under contract and can handle any TL, LTL Van or Refrigerated loads to any point in the USA or Canada. With their extensive carrier base they can greatly enhance your service levels. They have no geographical limitations. Their dedicated team will give 100% of their efforts to ensure your transportation requirements are satisfied day in day out.
Job Type: Full-time
Brokerage Account Manager
Our client is looking for a Brokerage Account Manager to join their growing team. This role will be responsible for leveraging customer relationships to strategically increase revenue and load count growth while providing excellent customer service.
- Work with our client’s sales representatives.
- Interact with customers quoting freight, updating load status, developing relationships.
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with customers to ensure organic growth, account expansion, and network selling.
- Develop supply chain/logistics solutions for clients that will create value for them short and long-term.
- Effectively communicate internally and with customers regarding shipment information in order to provide world class service.
- Provide daily operations support to sales team.
- Work with carrier team to make sure all freight is covered.
- Work in conjunction with teammates and carrier sales to prioritize and service customer’s capacity needs.
- Work with other departments to ensure client needs are met.
- Communicate progress of shipments, on-time performance and the resolution of any mid-transit issues to customers.
- Effectively exceed customer expectations.
- Develop and update long-term account plans and ensure goals, deliverables and deadlines are met.
- Maintain ownership of and accountability to revenue projections for individual accounts and complete portfolio.
- Provide pricing at customer request.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Logistics experience required.
- 2+ years of sales or customer service experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Excellent customer service and employee relations skills.
- Proficiency in computer applications and software.
This position offers a competitive base salary plus bonus.
Related to: TL, Truckload, FTL, Full Truckload, Truck Load, Semi, Tractor-Trailer, customer service, client relationships, customer relationships, client growth, maintain clients, account maintenance, build relationships, grow clientele, grow business, RFP, RFQ, generate sales, Freight, Freight Brokerage, Freight Delivery, Transportation Logistics, Logistics, Transportation, Transportation Brokerage, Trucking, Trucking Brokerage, Truckload Brokerage, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Solutions, 3PL, Third Party Logistics, Shipping, Non-Asset, Non-Asset Brokerage, OTR