Brokerage Account Coordinator
City & State:
Mid Level Independent Contributor
Non-Asset (Traditional Brokerage), Non-Asset (Complex Supply Chain Solutions)
Our client has evolved into a global Freight Forwarder with multi-modal capabilities including ground expediting, domestic airfreight, international airfreight, ocean freight, LTL trucking and truckload services. Their current staff averages more than 25 years of experience in the Transportation and Logistics industries.
Brokerage Account Coordinator:
This position will be responsible for working alongside the Brokerage Account Manager to coordinate all daily shipping requests from the customer which include, but not limited to, order entry, appointment setting, tracking updates, pricing & quoting, communication with internal departments on status updates and updating external TMS sites. The Brokerage Account Coordinator plays an integral part of meeting our customers expectations and customer satisfaction.
- Enter orders into the system.
- Schedule pickup and delivery appointments.
- Provide timely updates to customers on shipment status.
- Invoice orders by validating cost and revenue.
- Troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Obtaining Quotes in a timely manner.
- Tracking Updates.
- TMS site maintenance.
- Pricing freight.
- Rate quotes to sales team and customers.
- BA/BS degree is PREFERRED.
- 2 or more years work experience Freight Brokerage is REQUIRED.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making ability.
- Must be a driven, enthusiastic and highly motivated individual.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Quick learner who is successful at multi-tasking.
- Must be a team player.
- Some weekend or after-hours work may occasionally be necessary to take care of clients needs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
This position offers a CompetitiveBase Pay and Standard Benefits.