Bilingual Truck Driver Recruiting and Onboarding Specialist
City & State:
Punta Gorda, FL
Mid Level Independent Contributor
Shared Services/Back Office (Assistant/HR/Recruiting/Legal)
Our client is a family-owned and operated trucking company based in Punta Gorda that was established in 1980.
Job Type: Full-time
Bilingual Truck Driver Recruiting and Onboarding Specialist :
Our client is looking to hire a full time Truck Driver Recruiting and Onboarding Specialist. This position will be recruiting, screening, and hiring drivers for our client’s three growing intrastate trucking divisions, flatbed, rock, and dry bulk tankers.
- Actively create and manager driver leads for company and owner operator drivers.
- Conduct phone interviews and respond to prospective drivers.
- Pre-qualify, screen and assist drivers with employment applications.
- Manage a high call volume.
- Present the company operations, pay, and benefits.
- Schedule drug testing, road tests, orientation, safety, and training.
- Onboard new drivers and ensure all paperwork is correctly filled out and explained.
- Document retention and maintenance.
- Other special projects or duties, as assigned.
- Previous driver recruiting experience in the trucking industry.
- Knowledge of Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR).
- Knowledge of Department of Transportation (DOT).
- Ability to communicate effectively in a courteous and professional manner; written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational skills with a high level of detail.
- Ability to work independently, in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to speak to small groups (up to 10 people).Bi-lingual, Spanish/English preferred.
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Related to: TL, Truckload, FTL, Full Truckload, Freight, Freight Brokerage, Freight Delivery, Transportation Logistics, Logistics, Transportation, Transportation Brokerage, Trucking, Trucking Brokerage, Truckload Brokerage, Supply Chain, 3PL, Third Party Logistics, Shipping, Asset, Asset Brokerage, Fleet, Terminal, OTR