3PL Inside Sales Executive
City & State:
Sr. Level Independent Contributor
Customer Sales/Business Development- Inside
Non-Asset (Traditional Brokerage)
Our client is a full-service brokerage and transportation company with over 100 years of experience in the transportation industry. They have gained the knowledge and formed the relationships to provide customers with the best possible service every day. They specialize in Truckload and Temperature Controlled Freight. Servicing the Lower 48 States, they are strongest out of Florida and Georgia with Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Texas and the East Coast being a close second.
3PL Inside Sales Executive:
The primary responsibilities of this position involves calling on cold/warm accounts and contacting inbound shippers, etc. to grow business with a focus on Domestic Full Truckload freight.
- Finding and developing new customers
- Working with existing sales and support teams to win, maintain and develop business for new, existing and potential customers
- Work with various freight carriers to cover loads, and develop ongoing relationships
- Negotiate freight rates and prepare freight quotations
- Respond to all clients in a timely and professional manner
- Must be adaptable to changing needs of clients
- In depth knowledge of the companys product and services
- Third Party Logistics background required
- Book of business preferred
- Customer service/relationship building
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Carrier negotiation and dispatching
This position offers a competitive base salary and commission.