Our client is a full-service Third-Party Logistics firm (3PL) specializing in Supply Chain Management Solutions including: Over the road (LTL & FTL), expedited air shipments, warehousing and distribution. Having a full range of value-added services and a global network of partners and suppliers; they can manage all their clients Logistics and Supply Chain requirements. As a 24- hour and 7 day per week operation, Our client offers a 100% customer service guarantee; executing all the necessary components required to ensure the safe and timely management of your freight. Their dispatch team and customer service representatives are trained, industry-savvy professionals who employ an extensive knowledge base and listen carefully to customer requirements. Our client maintains a level of unrivaled professionalism that permeates our entire organization.
3PL Customer Sales Representative
The Logistics Customer Sales Executive will acquire new business while
building relationships with current customers.
• Establish and develop revenue-generating opportunities with new and existing customers.
• Manage and lead a detailed professional sales process from the identification through solution design, to the negotiation and close of new business.
• Develop, implement and deliver on the pre-determined sales plan.
• Anticipate customer requirements and provide solutions in a professional and proactive manner.
• Communicate with customers through personal visits, phone calls and emails to discuss opportunities.
• Transferable book of business preferred.
• Minimum of 3+ years of sales experience in Transportation/Logistics Industry.
• Hunter mentality
• Truckload and Rail Experience required.
This position offers a competitive base salary.