Our client is a proven innovator in design, manufacturing, and
system integration of high availability solutions for remote physical or virtual
workstation, as well as virtual and cloud desktop. The solutions are optimized for
mission and business critical applications to deliver robust, secure, and uncompromised performance backed up by world-class support.
Operations Manager (Remote)
This role will be responsible for the timely and efficient day to day
transactional processing of sales orders, purchase orders and dispatch and shipping of goods, whilst maintaining excellent customer service. You will have full autonomy and ownership of daily operations for our North America business, frequently liaising with Sales and Finance functions and with our head office team in the U.K.
Job Type: Full-time
- Processing of sales orders in the Company’s CRM / ERP systems, in a timely and efficient manner in line with Company policies and procedures.
- Provide sales administration support to the North America sales team and respond to incoming sales enquiries where required.
- Assist in resolving customer issues.
- Provide outstanding customer service and maintain strong customer communication.
- Ensure a seamless transition of a customer order through to fulfillment.
- Place orders on internal and external suppliers in a timely manner.
- Monitor supplier lead-times to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Completion of shipping documents, freight administration and customs paperwork where necessary.
- Manage activities throughout the order fulfillment and transportation cycle to ensure established deadlines.
- Transact good receipts and dispatches through our 3PL UPS facility in Kentucky via an online portal. Ensure the ERP system accurately reflects those transactions.
- Receive new shipments, record daily deliveries, and reconcile inventory periodically (including stock control of 3PL facility).
- Physically handle packing and shipping of goods in rare circumstances, when required.
- Identify and assist implementing process improvements.
- Good time management, prioritization, and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Practical/hands on approach.
- Customer focused with strong customer service skills.
- Self-motivated and organized.
- Effective communicator.
- High level of accuracy and excellent attention to detail.
- Methodically follow processes whilst identifying areas for efficiency.
- Basic Microsoft Office proficiency as a minimum.
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of the international shipping process, Incoterms, and shipping documentation beneficial.
- Experience in international import and export also beneficial.
- US Citizen (for Federal order processing).
- Beneficial if fluent in Spanish.
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Related to: Shipper, Manufacturer, Distributor, Distribution, Fulfillment, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Operations, Distribution Center, Fulfillment Center, Warehouse, Logistics, high value, home delivery, consumer products, devices, fragile, variable inventory, sort and segregation, hand count, freight operations, customer service, tracking, tracing, pricing, planning, driver dispatching, post-delivery, transactional freight, shipment, delivery, Independent Contributor, Team Player, Individual Contributor, IC, SaaS, Software as a Service, Technology, Software Solutions, Technology Solutions, Data Solutions, Analytics