The objective is to be the best transportation partner available today. They believe in establishing long term personal relationships. Providing quality solutions at superior price points is the only way to build a lasting partnership. The goal is to become more than just another logistics company or big box broker. Instead, they want to become a valued partner in helping you grow your business. They want to give you a competitive advantage through attention to detail and dedication to results.
Outside Logistics Sales Executive (Time Critical & Tradeshow)
This role is responsible for being a strategic seller. This position will focus on multi-level relationships with customers including: networking with customers, building strong relationships, obtaining information from various parties to understand internal activities and find selling opportunities within the Tradeshow and Time Critical industries.
Job Type: Full-time/ Work from home
- Prospect and cold call to develop new customers throughout the country.
- Sell all service offerings provided by our client within the tradeshow shipping industry.
- Identify and execute profit enhancing strategic partnerships.
- Manage, maintain and expand existing clients.
- Create a sales pipeline by generating qualified new customer leads.
- Collaborate with sales team to develop expertise and new customers.
- Prepare client presentations, rate and project negotiations and provide follow through.
- Respond to RFPs with a high degree of detail and in a timely manner.
- Actively participate in company promotional events, as well as, outside company sales gatherings, such as networking events and client promotions.
- Organize workflow to divide time effectively between business development and maintaining current relationships.
- Achieve growth and margin- be held responsible and accountable for respective budget and leads sales budget preparations.
- Interface with various internal departments to ensure delivery of customer satisfaction.
- Close sales opportunities by understanding the customers' needs and offering the best solution based on our client’s company’s services.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience.
- 3+ years outside business to business sales experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous logistics/transportation sales experience highly preferred.
- Tradeshow experience strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to establish and close new business.
- Must have excellent communication, customer service, and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required.
- Proven ability to work autonomously and maintain solid working relationships with clients and staff.
This position offers a competitive base salary and unlimited commission potential.