As a global supply chain business with over 250 branches around the world, our client offers sophisticated logistics solutions in and out of the most dynamic economies in the world. With businesses now well-established throughout the Americas, Asia, Australasia, Europe and New Zealand, they provide a world class end to end supply chain services across a full range of logistics services that include Managed Warehousing, Domestic Distribution, Metro and Wharf Cartage and International Air and Sea Freight operations.
National LTL Sales Executive
This role will be responsible for selling our client's domestic ground services to prospective customers and current clients. This role will also be responsible for growing the business primarily through generating sales leads, soliciting new accounts through face to face meetings, and selling our client's complete menu of services. This individual will be in daily contact with customers of various sizes, building relationships, problem-solving and assessing their needs.
Job Type: Full-time
- Generate new business with prospective clients in global markets.
- Establish strong client relations and create solutions for clients.
- Conduct sales calls and in-person meetings with potential customers.
- Navigate through complex sales cycles in a competitive industry.
- Convert customer problems into sales opportunities.
- Educate new clients on company features and functionality.
- Present the value of the company and our client's services to C-level executives.
- Advise clients on the most effective way to use the platform whilst understanding their requirements.
- Construct, forecast, and manage your sales activity and pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals.
- 5+ years in B2B sales.
- 3+ years of enterprise-specific sales.
- 2+ experience selling to Fortune 500 companies.
- Industry experience required.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and meet quota-level goals.
- Ability to manage a large number of prospect situations simultaneously while positioning company products against direct and indirect competitors.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
This position offers a competitive base salary plus commission.