Our client helps businesses better understand and optimize their transportation programs by combining smarter analytics with advanced technology, committed service and innovative freight programs. Their typical customers operate growing businesses with transportation functions that have exceeded internal capacity, access to technology, resources and experience to effectively manage day-to-day transportation function on their own. Additionally, they assist clients looking to minimize transportation-related costs as a way to increase their market competitiveness. Founded in 2009, our client is one of the largest third-party logistics (3PL) providers in the United States. With over 500 employees and working with over 10,000 customers to provide successful shipping solutions, the company has achieved explosive growth in its 10-year operating history.
The Sales Executive is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales to drive sales growth. This individual will be a highly motivated, self- starter with a strong sales dynamic who will be able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources, including inbound marketing leads and prospect lists. In addition, this position provides a development opportunity for a successful individual with the aspiration to move into a senior sales position within our client’s company.
- Initiate outbound prospecting, qualifying, and contact verification for our client.
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email to introduce our client’s services to prospecting and existing customers.
- Submit qualified leads in Salesforce.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and follow up communications.
- Consistently attain and exceed monthly sales quotas.
- Use our client’s trained sales techniques, process, and pipeline milestones to manage sales.
- Utilize Salesforce for contact management, opportunity tracking, sales pipeline management.
- Identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Provide feedback to help identify prospects’ pain points to help determine how our client will speak to those needs.
- Other duties as requested and/or determined.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of successful sales experience.
- Experience using Salesforce.com or similar CRM product is a plus.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite and other software applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills over the phone.
- Ability to set and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong project management/organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to build team unity, working with cross-functional and diverse groups.
This position offers a competitive base salary.