Logistics Inside Sales Rep
City & State:
Sr. Level Independent Contributor
Customer Sales/Business Development- Inside
Non-Asset (Traditional Brokerage)
Our client provides end-to-end supply chain management solutions to the U.S. Government, leading defense contractors and international organizations. They are a Veteran- owned small business built and operated by seasoned executive leaders from preeminent global logistics companies. They deliver high-touch, personalized global transportation and logistics solutions across the logistics services spectrum. Services include multi-modal transportation (including US Flag shipping), freight forwarding and customs brokerage, leveraging a proven project management methodology and a modern web-based logistics technology platform.
Senior Sales Executive Logistics:
The Senior Sales Executive is responsible for driving revenue, including monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets and margin. This individual will proactively make outbound calls to identify opportunities and build his/her own pipeline to close deals and increase revenue. All individuals are expected to meet or exceed targets and maintain a detailed record of their activities in CRM systems.
Job Type: Full-Time
- Generate leads through cold calling, networking and referrals to develop new business opportunities.
- Provide a solution-based sales approach to drive new business across multiple lines of business.
- Develop, execute and monitor strategic and tactical goals to maximize sales, profit and to ensure sales targets are met or exceeded.
- Uses cross-selling and up-selling strategies to increase revenue from existing accounts.
- Follow all company policies, ethics and company procedures.
- Minimum 3+ years experience within the Non-Asset Transportation Industry in a Senior Sales Executive or National Account sales function.
- Preferred experience from a smaller company.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial mindset to gain new business.
- Previous experience selling Truckload, Flatbed and Refrigerated modes of transportation.
- Track record of demonstrable sales growth and quota attainment.
- The ability to make business decisions and recommendations using good judgment, analysis and business acumen.
- Ability to learn and absorb new information quickly and use that information to develop and implement effective sales strategies.
- Excellent selling, presentation and communication skills.
This position offers a competitive base salary.