Freight Forwarding Sales Executive
Mid Level Independent Contributor
Customer Sales/Business Development- Outside
Freight Forwarding (Ocean/Air/Domestic)
Our client is an international trade shipping agency that integrates sea, land, air and rail transport, offering comprehensive services across five continents. They offer businesses and manufacturers comprehensive transport support services, including import/export declaration, inspection, booking, insurance, warehousing and transshipping. They communicate closely with clients and help them send goods to every corner of the world.
Freight Forwarding Sales Executive:
The focus of this role is to grow and expand new regional and market presence in the US. This individual will be responsible for selling international import and export services to existing and new customers, focusing on top-tier and strategic accounts, personal sales targets and new business development.
Job Type: Full-time/Work from home
- Generate leads through cold calling, networking and referrals to develop new business opportunities.
- Develop, execute and monitor strategic and tactical goals to maximize sales, profit and to ensure sales targets are met or exceeded.
- Drive sales pipeline development and win ratios to secure business.
- Develop growth in key business segments.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the clients needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Address client inquiries in a timely fashion.
- Expand into new trade lanes.
- Minimum 2 years of freight forwarding field sales experience.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Desire and ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to work independently in a deadline-driven environment.
This position offers a competitive base salary + commission.