Our client is a leading third party logistics company providing comprehensive supply chain management solutions that span the globe. Their supply chain management solutions are flexible, scalable, and offer visibility throughout the supply chain. They employ more than 1,200 associates and operate more than 1 million square feet of warehousing while providing a range of services. The company offers warehousing, transload services, dedicated contract carriage, dray management, and store delivery servicing the retail, food and beverage, and industrial industries.
Driver Recruiting Manager:
The Driver Recruiting Manager will oversee the team and assist in recruiting efforts as it relates to onboarding.
Job Type: Full-time
- Work with Management and marketing to implement programs that effectively communicate the company to potential owner operators.
- Recruit, develop and lead a team of professionals with the direct responsibility for the recruitment of owner operators.
- Create effective strategies to source qualified owner operators through use of technology, direct sourcing, cold calling, networking, referral programs, job fairs, truck stops, etc.
- Lead team to exceed instituted capacity goals.
- Implement successful advertising campaigns to generate desired leads.
- Recognize and resolve problem escalation.
- Represent the Company with professionalism and integrity.
- Strive to improve the effectiveness of all owner operator driver placement sources.
- Generate and manage application flow for all areas of responsibility.
- Stay current on internal and external driver acquisition best practices and trends conduct regular competitor analysis assessments and present findings to Management team.
- Minimum 4+ years of Driver Recruiting experience.
- Minimum 2+ years of managing a team of recruiters.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate excellent negotiation skills to deal effectively with individuals and groups within and outside the Company.
- Expert knowledge of all DOT and rules and regulations pertaining to the qualifications of owner operators.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products including; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
This position offers a competitive base salary.