Domestic/International Logistics Sales Executive
City & State:
Mid Level Independent Contributor
Customer Sales/Business Development- Outside
Non-Asset (Traditional Brokerage), Freight Forwarding (Ocean/Air/Domestic)
Our client is a logistics company headquartered in Manalapan, New Jersey. They specialize in transportation, supply chain, and warehouse management. Privately held and founded in 2008, they have gained industry recognition for 5 years running as one of the fastest growing logistics companies in the industry.
Domestic/International Logistics Sales Executive:
This position is responsible for cultivating business relationships through various entrepreneurial techniques such as cold calling, networking, face-to-face interviews, etc. Once the relationship is established, you will conduct a full transportation and/or technology analysis and determine the specific need(s) of the potential client. Utilizing the Operations and Support teams, you will be responsible for developing a comprehensive solution and delivering that to the potential client in a professional presentation format.
Job Type: Full-time/Work from home
- Identify sales opportunities and develop new accounts.
- Meet sales goals for new and existing accounts, retain and profitably grow customer base.
- Develop compelling proposals and build unique customer solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle and prioritize high call volumes and customer inquiries.
- Manage key administrative tasks and multitask in a fast paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Work independently while supporting an overall team.
- Effectively manage time and self-motivate.
- Communicate in the language and terminologies used in this occupation.
- Communicate using exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- 5+ years prior experience in the Logistics Industry.
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of FTL, LTL, and International freight.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior phone etiquette.
This position offers a competitive base salary.