Our client is a Las Vegas, Nevada based event staffing company. They specialize in staffing promotional models for events such as trade shows, sporting events, and entertainment events throughout the United States. They work with brands of all sizes to help extend their reach into their target audience through unique and memorable events and experiences.Director of Operations:
Direct of Operations will be responsible for managing all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the company, including sales, customer service, recruiting, training, profits, and maintaining company standards. This role will supervise and manage all personnel, including implementing and enforcing company policies, procedures, establish control-relatedstandards and procedures.Responsibilities:
- Ensuring day-to-day execution and ensure key business objectives are achieved.
- Set the tone and culture for this growing start-up.
- Work closely with the chairman on long term projects.
- Supervising the marketing and social media efforts.
- Lead and manage Talent Bookers.
- Resolve any client issues and working with finance and collections to ensure timely collections etc.
- Collaboration with IT, Marketing, and Sales teams.
- Daily supervision of Sales teams and Talent Bookers will be required.
- Self-starter, roll up your sleeves start-up mentality.
- 2+ years of management experience handling and resolving customer and employee issues/complaints etc. (restaurant, staffing agency management a plus).
- 2+ years of retail or customer-facing experience.
- Possess demonstrable people management skills, and track record of managing a range of employee levels.
- Experience working independently in an ambiguous environment with minimal supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated success in problem-solving and delivering results.
This position offers a competitive base salary plus incentive and standard benefits.