Our client is a full-service transportation broker, Freight Forwarder, and Indirect Air Carrier offering its customers logistics and supply chain solutions. In addition, they are a wholly-owned subsidiary that offers dedicated, hot shot, and customized solutions. The fleet consist of late model tractors and trailers for safety and dependability. Their equipment includes dry and refrigerated vans, and straight trucks.
Cradle to Grave Sales Executive
This role is responsible for the complete sales process including prospecting, lead generation, pricing and closing the business. This role is also responsible for drawing on unique competencies to demonstrate how their company can be beneficial to the customer. This role requires having the ability to analyze, create presentations with experience working with customer service, and manage the startup process after the sale. This highly motivated individual will grow new and existing business and have a proven ability to maximize relationships with carriers and customers utilizing personal contacts, networking, and negotiating to grow sustainable profitable business relationships. This role will also work to increase revenues and maximize profitability.
- Draw on unique competencies to demonstrate how the company’s offered services can be beneficial to the customer.
- Analyze and create presentations with experience working with customer service and manage the startup process after the sale.
- Grow new and existing business and have a proven ability to maximize relationships with carriers and customers utilizing personal contacts, networking and negotiating to grow sustainable profitable business relationships.
- Increase revenues and maximize profitability.
- 4+ years of brokerage sales and operations experience.
- 2+ years of customer sales experience.
- Experience working with various modes of transportation (i.e. truckload, intermodal, produce, temperature controlled, specialized, over-dimensional).
- Verifiable growth track record.
- Pricing and margin integrity achieved through effective negotiation skills.
- Previous experience creating a carrier following and managing KPI’s (i.e. customer development, profitability, market penetration).
- Computer literate: Microsoft (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook).
- Excellent communication (i.e. verbal, written, presentations) and follow-up skills.
- High energy, persistent, and results-driven.
- Team player mentality (operates through consensus).
This position offers a competitive base salary.