Our client is an asset based logistics provider founded in1986. They provide freight transportation and logistics, outsource solutions, produce sourcing, and information services to customers through a network of their offices in North America and Asia. To meet their customers' freight needs, they provide access to their trucks and 66,000 transportation providers worldwide, including contract motor carriers, railroads, air freight carriers, and ocean carriers. They’ve built a strong reputation as an industry leader due to their performance-driven culture, and their proven track record of success.
Bilingual Logistics Sales Executive - Japanese:
This role will contribute to the Company’s growth in the international business segment and will be the main contributor in the growth of the domestic truck brokerage department. This is an outside sales position with the ability to travel to visit potential and existing customers.
Job Type: Full-time
- Develop new business by prospecting and identifying decision-makers, coordinating customer meetings, and presentations.
- Identify customer solution needs and develop comprehensive pricing strategies to enhance customer business.
- Understand the evolving and competitive landscape of the 3PL/Brokerage business and align resources to develop creative and strategic solutions.
- Work with Company’s detailed operations team members to establish standard operating procedures for meeting each customer’s expectations and work with the team to resolve any customer issues.
- Manage the coordination of customers’ needs, billing, collections and other activities.
- Report to executive staff and associates on new clients.
- 5+ years of experience in outside sales in the freight forwarding/truck brokerage industries.
- Proven record of expanding sales and successful account management skills.
- Strong computer skills and analytical skills. Proficiency in creating sales presentations.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak Japanese.
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented individual, who can work independently.
- A people-person, with great interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to both the customer and to internal management.
- Strong attention to details.
This position offers a competitive base salary.