Truckload Brokerage Sales Representative
City & State:
Sr. Level Independent Contributor
Customer Sales/Business Development- Outside
Non-Asset (Traditional Brokerage), Asset
Our client is a leading Canadian Trucking Company providing Truck Transportation, Logistics, and 3PL Services across Canada and cross border to the US. They take pride in being regarded as one of the most reliable and affordable logistics and warehousing service providers in the country. They have years of experience in the business of logistics, warehousing, distribution, trucking and supply chain management services, and aim to provide their clients with convenience, reliability and affordability through their premium logistics services.
Truckload Brokerage Sales Representative:
Our client is looking for a customer enthusiast who is logistically obsessed that wants to amplify results.
- Deliver the highest level of sales and customer service to clients.
- Work independently and under pressure with a high cadence of accountability.
- Perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Canvas new accounts and explore new areas of business.
- Secure opportunities with decision makers.
- Establish relationships with account C-suite.
- Maintain contact with accounts.
- Meet pre-established sales objectives.
- Deliver the extraordinary, every time.
- Proven track record in sales in transportation/logistics (3PL preferred).
- Excellent communications skills (oral and written).
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Tactfully relentless and disciplined.
This position offers a competitive base salary plus commission.
Related to: TL, Truckload, FTL, Full Truckload, lead generation, networking, cold calling, revenue growth, negotiate rates, customer service, RFP, RFQ, business development, enterprise, CRM, prospect, client development, client relationships, Freight, Freight Brokerage, Freight Delivery, Transportation Logistics, Logistics, Transportation, Transportation Brokerage, Trucking, Trucking Brokerage, Truckload Brokerage, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Solutions, 3PL, Third Party Logistics, Shipping, Non-Asset, Non-Asset Brokerage, OTR