Our client leverages 30+ years of experience and expertise in handling fulfillment operations for personalized beauty subscriptions. Because of this experience, they successfully partner with industry-leading beauty and health brands to scale fulfillment with a modern fulfillment solution and real-time business intelligence platform.
Sr. Fulfillment Operations Supervisor
This role will manage inventory allocations, availability and adjustments for the Fulfillment department. This role will also plan work schedules for department associated with work orders, reworks and special tasks.
Job Type: Full-time
- Manage inventory allocations to ensure inventory is allocated and locations are set up correctly to ensure work can be done.
- Plan production schedules for work orders.
- Communicate with CSO’s and other department managers to obtain information regarding client campaign, such as quantities and delivery dates.
- Manage and schedule VAS (Value added Services), work orders and reworks.
- Manage invoice voids, reprocessing and unshipped orders.
- Develop departmental policies and procedures and observes workers to ensure compliance with those standards.
- Revise procedures as necessary to improve quality, productivity or morale.
- Assist with managing temporary agency relationships and staffing requests.
- Approve department’s invoices via Medius.
- Monitor inventory levels and order supplies as necessary.
- Schedule Flow Inventory Cycle Counts.
- Create and review reports related to inventory and production.
- Review and approve temporary and permanent employees timesaver activity, and makes adjustments as needed.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties/ responsibilities may be assigned to this position at the manager’s discretion.
- Associate’s degree in Business Administration/Manager or equivalent related work experience required.
- 5-7 years of experience in a production environment, at least three of which were a supervisory/management capacity.
- Working knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc) required.
- Working knowledge and proficiency in E2Open, SCALE, Fulfill Hub Console, OM Savis Server and Webforms.
- Working knowledge and proficiency in ADP-Timesaver, Inventory, Invoicing and Work order scheduling.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate team in a dynamic environment to meet continuous improvement initiatives, cost reduction goals and foster team work to be successful.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of people including management staff to ensure successful outcomes of planned initiatives.
- Strong leader and collaborator, team builder and team player.
- Requires up to six months on the job to become minimally proficient.
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Related to: KPI, Shipping, Receiving, P&L, Facility, Facility Management, Distribution, Fulfillment, Inventory, Inventory Control, Stocking, Product Shipment, WMS, Warehouse Operations, Shipper, Distributor, Storage, Dock Operations, Warehousing, E-commerce, mobile shopping, applications, supply chain, affiliate marketing, A/B testing, average order value, bundling, cohort analysis, conversion, cross-selling, cookies, fulfillment, SEO, SKU, Web analytics, LTL, Less Than Load, Less Than Truckload, Partial Load, Partial Shipment, Parcel, Small Parcel, KPI, Shipping, Receiving, P&L, Facility, Facility Management, Distribution, Fulfillment, Inventory, Inventory Control, Stocking, Product Shipment, WMS, Warehouse Operations, Shipper, Distributor, Storage, Dock Operations, Warehousing, SKU, EDI, freight operations, customer service, tracking, tracing, pricing, planning, driver dispatching, post-delivery, transactional freight, shipment, delivery, FMCSR, OSHA, MC#, MC Number, Carrier Compliance, CFR Regulations, Federal Safety, State Safety, DOT, CMV Operation, Driver Qualification Files, DQF, Motor Carrier Regulations, Carrier On-Boarding, Claims, Insurance, Manager, Management, Supervisor, Team Lead, Team Management, Middle Management