Our client focuses on combining strategic locations and proprietary technology to deliver an unparalleled warehousing and inventory management solution. They cover a broad range of customers including retail, service and repair, pharmaceutical, medical device and installation, all of which have a need for a regional or national warehousing/storage solution.
Job Type: Full Time
- Provide materials, equipment, and supplies by directing receiving, warehousing, and distribution services; supervising staff.
- Manage a team of 6-8 individuals.
- Gather qualitative and quantitative data and route to the customer support manager.
- Participate in improvement projects.
- Manage all Company logistics for the company.
- Manage all Company inventory for the company.
- Maintain productivity reports, conducted employee training sessions.
- Maintain receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Comply with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements, enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Responsible for organizing the warehouse areas, making the best and most efficient use of space, and managing the day-to-day activities of warehouse staff and drivers.
- Managing the efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of a wide range of goods from the warehouse form multiple e-commerce customers.
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Control inventory levels by conducting quarterly physical counts; reconciling with Veracore WMS.
- Maintain physical condition of warehouse by joint planning and implementing periodic design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Maintain warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintain warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Make sure all customer issues are corrected and or escalated as soon as possible
- Ensure high quality logistic service and low cost
- Accurate tracking and shipping of all company inventory at all locations.
- Complete root cause analysis on customer issues and route data to the customer support manager.
- Produce user stories for product development.
- Create and maintain comprehensive process documentation and training.
- Meet and exceed quality objectives.
- Meet and exceed budgetary objectives.
- Must have management experience in e-commerce fulfillment environment.
- BS in Business or equivalent.
- BB or GB in Six Sigma and Lean.
- Management experience.
- Ability to read and interpret financials.
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Related to: Shipper, Manufacturer, Distributor, Distribution, Fulfillment, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Operations, Distribution Center, Fulfillment Center, Warehouse, Logistics, KPI, Shipping, Receiving, P&L, Facility, Facility Management, Distribution, Fulfillment, Inventory, Inventory Control, Stocking, Product Shipment, WMS, Warehouse Operations, Shipper, Distributor, Storage, ECommerce, Last Mile Shipping, Final Mile Shipping, Final Mile Delivery, Last Mile Delivery, Hot Shot, Courier