Our client is a fully integrated Marketing Execution Agency backed by a team of expert Merchants, Technologists, and Operations leaders that have a passion for retail. Our client helps leading retailers and brands succeed at the point of purchase by integrating the planning, procurement, production, distribution, and analytics of best-in-class traditional and digital in-store marketing. Our client simplifies the world’s most complex merchandising workflows and deliver flawless execution of marketing campaigns. Our client helps marketers focus on strategy and brand growth without having to worry about the minutiae of execution, ensuring marketing budgets go further by optimizing every aspect of the merchandising supply chain.
Executive Vice President of Logistics
Manage and direct the warehousing, transportation, and inventory control functions for our client, including eight regional facilities across the US and Canada. Direct operations of company distribution centers, to meet business needs and requirements. Work closely with C-Level leadership team across Sales, Marketing, Finance, Strategy, and IT to provide support required to allow continued growth.
Job Type: Full-time
- Manage and direct company distribution functions driving productive operations.
- Responsible for oversite of over $125M in revenue generating business.
- Manage over $15M in outside labor.
- Support over $10M in new business implementations annually.
- Set the strategy for future state WMS and TMS direction.
- Direct compliance to inventory and capital expenditure goals while maintaining required client SLA (Service Level Agreements).
- Oversee all Sustainability, Safety and ISO policies and enhancement programs.
- Evaluate and analyze current client and RFP pricing and make recommendations to Senior Management.
- Direct transportation activities to assure compliance to service and cost objectives.
- Understand P&L structures as well as plan, budget, and direct variable distribution expenses.
- Manage and direct staff of four direct reports and 250+ indirect reports.
- MS/MA in Business preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain or Engineering.
- 15+ years of relevant Supply Chain related experience.
- 5+ years of senior level management experience (Managing Director level and above).
- Strong understanding of WMS and TMS technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to present in senior level client and industry settings.
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Related to: Shipper, Manufacturer, Distributor, Distribution, Fulfillment, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Operations, Distribution Center, Fulfillment Center, Warehouse, Logistics, E-commerce, mobile shopping, applications, supply chain, affiliate marketing, A/B testing, average order value, bundling, cohort analysis, conversion, cross-selling, cookies, fulfillment, SEO, SKU, Web analytics, KPI, Shipping, Receiving, P&L, Facility, Facility Management, Distribution, Fulfillment, Inventory, Inventory Control, Stocking, Product Shipment, WMS, Warehouse Operations, Shipper, Distributor, Storage, Dock Operations, Warehousing, SKU, EDI, freight operations, customer service, tracking, tracing, pricing, planning, driver dispatching, post-delivery, transactional freight, shipment, delivery, VP, Vice President, Regional Vice President, President, Executive, Leadership, Leader