Our client is the Industrial Commerce SuperApp. Its secure and scalable cloud-based digital commerce platform brings the ease of consumer ecommerce to B2B. Companies of any size in any industry can drive more sales, gain operational visibility, and realize cost savings. Their partners enjoy access to sell products on their B2B marketplace and to develop new online commerce channels, as well as valuable applications that simplify and streamline logistics and other operations.
Enterprise Business Development Representative - SaaS
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of our client’s growing organization. Our client needs a highly motivated self-starter with an engaging personality who thrives working autonomously or in a team environment. Companies using our client’s platform are expanding their businesses online at a rapid pace. They need savvy resources to execute their transportation and logistics needs flawlessly for continued growth. Our client needs individuals that are comfortable with multiple modes of transportation, preferably coming from a manufacturer’s perspective, freight forwarding, and TMS solutions.
Job Type: Full-time
- Proactively source and qualify new business opportunities/leads via inbound and outbound marketing efforts.
- Contact potential clients through cold calls, emails and in-person meetings.
- Present our client’s value proposition to potential customers.
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Consistently strive to meet/exceed sales quotas.
- Provide weekly sales performance updates to the Director of Sales.
- 1-5 years of experience in sales as a Business Development Representative, Account Executive or similar role in Freight Forwarding or Transportation Management System (TMS) logistics industry focus.
- Hands-on experience utilizing multiple sales channels for outreach.
- Track record of achieving/exceeding sales quotas.
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho).
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets, charts, data).
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with attention to detail.
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Related to: SaaS, Software as a Service, Technology, Software Solutions, Technology Solutions, Data Solutions, Analytics, Freight, Freight Brokerage, Freight Delivery, Transportation Logistics, Logistics, Transportation, Transportation Brokerage, Trucking, Trucking Brokerage, Truckload Brokerage, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Solutions, 3PL, Third Party Logistics, Shipping, Non-Asset, Non-Asset Brokerage, OTR, E-commerce, mobile shopping, applications, supply chain, affiliate marketing, A/B testing, average order value, bundling, cohort analysis, conversion, cross-selling, cookies, fulfillment, SEO, SKU, Web analytics, lead generation, networking, cold calling, revenue growth, negotiate rates, customer service, RFP, RFQ, business development, enterprise, CRM, prospect, client development, client relationships, Independent Contributor, Team Player, Individual Contributor, IC