Our client is a tested and proven logistics provider that has served customers all over North America for more than 20 years. In that time, they’ve logged millions of miles and mastered the intricacies of freight movement to help give their customers the sense of security they deserve and the freedom they need to grow their business.
Our client is looking for a Dispatcher to join their trucking team in St. Paul, MN. This is an exciting position at the core of a growing asset-based company that allows you to take control of your career and provides a sense of ownership in your work.
Job Type: Full-time
- Responsible for order and data entry.
- Responsible for equipment tracking.
- Assisting in the collection and consolidation of driver paperwork.
- Load planning and dispatch of over-the-road drivers.
- Take ownership of specific lanes within the fleet.
- Work with customers on capacity and pricing.
- Partner with our drivers and offer loads based on need.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Multitask and prioritize workload efficiently.
- Detail-oriented and takes initiative.
- Ability to solve complex problems in a fast-paced working environment.
- The ability to adapt based on business needs.
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Related to: Freight, Freight Delivery, Transportation Logistics, Logistics, Transportation, Trucking, Truckload, Supply Chain, Shipping, Asset, Asset Brokerage, Fleet, Terminal, OTR, Fleet, Dedicated, Owner-Operator, Dryvan, Dry Van, Box Trailer, Dry Goods Shipping, Non-Perishable Shipping, Container, Long Haul, Short Haul, Tractor Trailer, TL, Truckload, FTL, Full Truckload, Truck Load, Semi, Tractor-Trailer, Dispatch, dispatching, dispatcher, terminal, check-ins, track and trace, load times, wait times, scheduling, pricing, rate negotiation, driver management, maintenance scheduling, fleet, fleet management, fleet coordination, driver checks, MC numbers, Independent Contributor, Team Player, Individual Contributor, IC