Our client provides logistics solutions to a wide range of customers. They started in 1978, and today they are a business with 260 branches globally and annual revenues exceeding $2B. Through grit and an entrepreneurial spirit, they have grown into a full supply chain provider with expertise in Air & Ocean forwarding, 3PL Warehousing, and LTL Transportation.
Job Type: Full-time
Cross Border Sales Executive
This role will be responsible for developing and maintaining a sales pipeline to meet individual and company-wide goals.
- Promote our client’s asset-based LTL transport solution to customers with a focus on freight that originates to or from the Rio Grande Valley.
- Develop and maintain a sales pipeline, and manage sales cycles to close new business opportunities that support our client’s strategic growth direction.
- Work closely with your local team to develop SOPs, align resources, and foster multilevel relationships to successfully onboard new business.
- Manage customer relationships and deliver value through the development and presentation of structured, action-oriented business reviews.
- Attend and contribute to collaborative weekly sales meeting.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in LTL / Consolidation/ Expedites business.
- Familiar with transportation sales in the USA/ Mexico trans-border markets.
- Willingness and ability to travel through Mexico manufacturing markets (Reynosa and Matamoros, México)
- Basic import and export knowledge.
- A strong understanding of the fundamentals of LTL freight, operations and pricing.
- An entrepreneurial drive- our client operates with a weekly branch P&L and the mindset of a small business. Individuals that are inherently enterprising will thrive in our client’s team.
- Solution focused.
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Related to: Freight, Freight Brokerage, Freight Delivery, Transportation Logistics, Logistics, Transportation, Transportation Brokerage, Trucking, Trucking Brokerage, Truckload Brokerage, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Solutions, 3PL, Third Party Logistics, Shipping, Non-Asset, Non-Asset Brokerage, OTR, lead generation, networking, cold calling, revenue growth, negotiate rates, customer service, RFP, RFQ, business development, enterprise, CRM, prospect, client development, client relationships, TL, Truckload, FTL, Full Truckload