Logistics Customer Sales Executive
Our client believes in a hybrid approach to logistics. Their “never say no” philosophy means they’re always seeking category-defining and innovative transportation solutions, designed for the realities of their clients’ business priorities of today, and in anticipation of their needs for tomorrow. Logistics Customer Sales Executive:
As a Customer Sales Executive, this role will take advantage of the Company's uncapped commissions and advantageous bonus structure, focusing all efforts on Fortune 500 accounts and their Full Truckload opportunities. Customer Sales Executives will have continuous ownership of the clients they bring in with no territorial boundaries and will have complete operational support in which to assist with the Company’s overall strategy and profitability. Our client is looking for motivated, competitive, and assertive self-starters who demonstrate professionalism, a positive attitude and are ready make an immediate impact in a fast-paced environment.Responsibilities:
- Generate new accounts by following market trends to better understand client needs and available business opportunities.
- Acquire relevant business information which will be used to generate both effective pricing solutions and service solutions for new prospects.
- Establish and maintain new accounts acquired through rigorous follow-up and monitoring.
- Identify new business opportunities and coordinate meetings with the decision makers of the client’s organization (Company provides paid business mileage, business travel and entertainment).
- Manage multiple accounts and submissions simultaneously.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal Operations team and Carrier Sales Managers to achieve account objectives.
- Update and maintain pertinent information in CRM.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2-5+ years’ experience with a proven track record of successful Business Development in the 3PL industry is preferred.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, professional and innovative attitude.
- Highly motivated, goal driven, results-oriented team player.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
This position offers a competitive base salary and commission.
Darn, looks like this position has been filled.
Take a look at our Job Board for a list of all available positions.
View Job Board