Our client's goal is to be the best third-party logistics provider in the nation. They have built a strong Brokerage and have a heavy reefer focus. They strive to provide a superior customer experience utilizing teamwork, creative thinking, and industry knowledge to provide useful solutions that meet their customer’s transportation needs.Freight Broker:
The Freight Broker acts as a liaison between manufacturers/shippers and carriers with the support of an operations team.Responsibilities:
- Rate Negotiation with Customers and Carriers.
- Carrier Acquisition and Sourcing.
- Strong Customer Service Skills.
- Strong Relationship with Account Management Team and Operations Team.
- Help with the Development and Management of Accounts.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience working in a Freight Brokerage or in the Transportation industry.
- Willing to work after hours via telephone.
- Strong customer service skills and excellent work ethic.
- Ability to multi-task and process information quickly and timely.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Must have effective negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Energetic, self-motivated, enthusiastic team player, who excels in a fast-paced.
This position offers a competitive base salary and commission.
Darn, looks like this position has been filled.
Take a look at our Job Board for a list of all available positions.
View Job Board