Logistics Sales Executive (Remote)
For over 30 years, our client has been serving Western New York with great expertise and passion. They are a 3PL provider with a nationwide warehousing and fulfillment presence.Logistics Sales Executive:
The primary responsibilities of this position involves calling on cold/warm accounts and contacting inbound shippers, etc. to grow business.Responsibilities:
- Source leads via internet, trade publications, and available sources to establish a target prospect list.
- Working with existing sales and support teams to win, maintain and develop business for new, existing and potential customers.
- Effectively manage prospects through daily use of company CRM.
- In-depth knowledge of the company’s product and services.
- Set up and run “Discovery Calls”, “Overview Calls”, “Data Analysis Reviews” and “Proposals”.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Book of business required.
- 2 or more years of B2B sales in transportation or a similar industry is required.
- Experience using Salesforce.com or similar CRM product is a plus.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite and other software application.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills over the phone, through written communication, and in person.
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Darn, looks like this position has been filled.
Take a look at our Job Board for a list of all available positions.
View Job Board